Bulbophyllum caruculatum - divisions 6"
Bulbophyllum carunculatum X sib w/ v. aureum 'Goldbug'
Species - Sulawesi
- Established in 6" terra cotta pots.
- Planted in NZ moss.
- Newest growth 5-6".
- Flowering size divisions.
- To 3.5" vertically.
- Up to 12 per stem opening successively.
- Blooms mostly in Summer.
- Fragrance? Unpleasant, seriously!
- Temperature: Warm- intermediate.
- Light: light shade
- Water> keep moist, not soggy - good humidity is very helpful.
Note: Another of the fantastic "smelly" Bulbophyllums that can become an amazing and striking specimen plant rather quickly.
Note: Also see Bulbophyllum carunculatum - X sib w/ v. aureum 'Goldbug'..