Bulbophyllum carunculatum X sib w/v. aureum 'Goldbug'
Bulbophyllum carunculatum X sib w/ v. aureum 'Goldbug'
Species - Sulawesi
- Established in 3" plastic pots.
- Planted in NZ moss.
- Newest growth 5-6".
- Estimate 1-2 years to first bloom*
- To 3.5" vertically.
- Up to 12 per stem opening successively.
- Blooms mostly in Summer.
- Fragrance? Unpleasant, seriously!
- Temperature: Warm- intermediate.
- Light: light shade
- Water> keep moist, not soggy - good humidity is very helpful.
Note: Another of the fantastic "smelly" Bulbophyllums that can become an amazing and striking specimen plant rather quickly.
Note: Also see Bulbophyllum carunculatum - divisions 6".
*Note: A bloomtime estimate is not a guarantee! Your conditions and care will determine how soon or even if a seedling will bloom.