Cattleya Penny Kuroda 'Spots' X L. Pacavia 'Ace' 3"
(Cattleya Penny Kuroda 'Spots' X Laelia Pacavia 'Ace')
- Seedlings planted in 3" plastic pots.
- 8-10 plants w/4-5 growths
- Estimate 2 yrs. to flower (this is not a guarantee, rather an estimate based on how long it will take to flower under conditions like ours).
- Probably 4-6 per stem.
- Color will be variable. Parents are shown to the right along with a similar cross (C. Penny Kuroda X L. tenebrosa). Flowers were about 4" across, but ranged in color from nicely shaped, whites with splashed petals to concolor reddish brown with dark speckles.
- Spring-Summer flowering.
- Temperature: intermediate
- Light: bright indirect
- Water: abundant during growing months, lessen slightly during Winter.