Encyclia Gail Nakagaki 3"
Enc. Gail Nakagaki
(cordigera rosea X alata)
Parents pictured to the right.
- Established in 3" plastic pot
- Planted in NZ bark
- 2-3 growth (in addition to juvenile growth) + new growth
- Estimate 1-2 seasons to first flowering.
- Color variable, but expect chocolate petals & sepals with variable red-purple lip.
- Probably medium-tall stems that may branch as plants mature.
- Both parents nicely fragrant.
- Temperature: intermediate-warm
- Light: bright indirect
- Water: abundant during warm growing season, less in Winter.