Dendrobium kingianum 4" Potted
Species: Queensland & New South Wales, Australia
- Flowering size 4" terra cottapots
- Planted in NZ bark
- Compact plants, very easy to grow!
- Size: about 1"
- Color: variable from dark pink to white
- Number: to 20 held well above the leaves
- Fragrant: yes!
- Water: keep moist during the Summer growing season, but drier during the Winter
- Light: bright indirect
- Temperature: Cool-intermediate. Flowers better when grown cool
- Very easy, forgiving and can make specimen plants easily.