Phalaenopsis japonica 3" FS
Phalaenopsis japonica (formerly Sedirea japonica)
- Established in 3" plastic pots
- Planted in NZ moss
- Flowering size (the first has flowered).
- Leafspan 5-6".
- About 1.25" across
- 4-6 flowers on first blooming, to 10 or more when mature.
- Mature plants may produce more than one stem ata time and they may also branch.
- Very nicely fragrant!
- Temperature: intermediate - cool
- Light: semi-shady
- Water: as you would a hybrid Phalaenopsis. Aim for evenly moist, not constantly soggy.
Note: these plants can also be mounted on cork or tree fern (see our listing for Sedirea japonica mounted).